Soy candles have memory, the first time you burn your candle, it should be left to burn until a complete melt pool has formed across the top of the container. This takes approx. one hour per diameter of the candle. Allow your candle to melt to the edge before extinguishing; this will help to prevent tunneling of the candle.
Wicks should be trimmed after every 3-4 hours of burning, keeping wicks trimmed to 1/4".
Soy wax is naturally biodegradable and is water soluble, you can clean your container with warm soap and water and reuse.
- Place your candle on a heat resistant surface away from flammable materials.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and drafts.
- Always keep the wax pool free from foreign objects such as wick trimmings, wick particles and matches.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never move your candle while the flame is burning, and wait until the soy wax has hardened before moving.